Friday 9 January 2015

Preparing for School

School is about to reopen in two days from now. I have to get ready for many things including teaching new subject which I never had experience before. That's okay, I'll take it as a challenge. As long as I am able to get the resources and materials needed. I am not into science, really. But I have to learn to teach it for about three months. Our Science teacher was on unpaid leave for three months, and so some of us are taking his subjects temporarily.

It's 1.30am. I've just finished preparing my class timetable and the pupils' duty roster. I need to rest and continue some other stuff tomorrow. Okay, I'm out of words now.

This is one of the useful website for class decorations.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/890715987613785/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment