Friday 2 January 2015

Fengshui Tips for Bedroom

Bedroom is a private place to recharge after a long tiring day at work. Hence, the new bedroom ideas. Fengshui or not, it is best to keep those paperwork out of sight inside the bedroom. I can't hardly wait to throw all the stuffs that cause me headaches throughout last year and the year before that. That's a good start for a new-me-new-year resolution. Well, I don't want to change myself. I just want to make my life better.

I prefer an old-English style kind of bedroom. Its comfy, cozy, warm and snug. Its just perfect for me to snug in after driving back for an hour from school. Just the think of it makes me want to sleep peacefully right now. But before that, let's check out the fengshui for a better bedroom makeover..hmmm

Here is a link of fengshui no-no's
http://www.fengshuidana.com/2012/01/14/the-biggest-feng-shui-bedroom-no-nos/

Fengshui Tips for Your Bedroom
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/chinesemedicinetcm/a/fengshuibedroom.htm

The first picture with green pillows is a good fengshui bedroom. The second picture is randomly taken from google, which I like. So, after reading about the fengshui bedroom, I discover that the second picture is not a very good fengshui; because of the window above the bed and too many books above the bed. I'm not a firm believer of Fengshui but sometimes it does make sense in living a healthy and energetic life.


No comments:

Post a Comment