Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy new Year 2015!

For years, new year celebration has been a moment where the sweet and sour memories will be retrieved from the brain; consciously and unconsciously. For me, I really tried to accept the reality of life. People may say new year's resolutions are too cliche, because its still quite the same every year and they get fed up seeing people updating their new year's resolution on facebook or twitter. Whatever it is, I think it's best we have a new year's resolution to help us focus on achieving a good life throughout the year.

My resolution is just to adapt my situation to the reality and focusing more on loving myself. I'm sure it's not gonna be easy sometimes, but I have to go through it and keep reminding myself that the world is just temporary.

At some points, I tend to compare myself to others who seem to have a good life and luck. Therefore, loving myself more is a way of getting rid of those negative thinking. Focusing more on what I like and makes me happy.

Music and cute stuffs such as animals make me happy most of the time. Yes, it does count! And a good bedroom with dim light, not too bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment