Friday 2 January 2015

It's gonna be alright..

When I was little, I imagine my life would be easier. Just like a fairy tale story. When I got married, the first few years were amazing. I dreamed of having kids and just a simple normal house will do. But things turned out differently. It was all in the past now. I don't blame anyone for any of it. Well, at first my mind was blaming several people including myself. Of course I let myself drown emotionally for some times, while holding on to God's hand. While in the midst of uncertainty, I tried my best to trust in Him. I know that He will never let me drown. It's not easy while having people around you and you could not help comparing your life with theirs.

Sometimes, I feel good living the way I am now. Other times, I feel insecure of the uncertainties. During those times, the best way for me to handle it is to be in my room and pray. Sometimes, I would call my trusted friends and share it to them. I don't know how long is this gonna last but I'm sure there's a reason for everything that happened in our life.

When I think about my life, a form of picture comes into my mind. A picture of a kitchen's window facing a big tree about five meters away, with a rope swing and I could see a lake nearby with a beautiful sunset scenery. It is so peaceful. Maybe that's a way of God saying "It's going to be alright".






No comments:

Post a Comment