Tuesday 6 January 2015

Be Patient

Just a while ago, a man was yelling angrily because his parking space was 'occupied' by someone I knew (which is my sister). My sister and I were basically afraid of going out to move the car because he was acting like a gangster and said he would smash the car if the owner did not turn up.

For sure, I was afraid that the guy would hit or do something bad to the car, my sister and me. But I got the feeling that meeting the guy is the best thing to do despite of what will happen. I was thinking about my sister's safety and also the car. My gut was telling me that I should do something to make things a little bit better. I've never been in this situation before. I've never confronted any stranger with that temper before, except for my husband. (he's a stranger now...kidding).

I am sure that God was with me the whole time when I was trying to explain to the man about the car. I did mix up the story a bit because I was still afraid of what he might do to me. I'm glad that he didn't yell at my face like I thought he would. Maybe he didn't expect to be dealing with a soft-hearted woman like me. (Lol). Anyway, we exchanged our apologies and ended up with wishing a happy new year.

I just hope I could carry this 'patient' thing throughout the year of 2015. Just thinking about the pupils that I am about to deal with makes me worry. But I know that I have to confront it, just like I confront this angry guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment