Saturday 16 July 2016

The power of Letting Go

For the past couple of years, I've been trying to let go of some unwanted memories which made me hard to move on. Last year itself, there were so many songs that, I think, were specially meant for me. From the Disney movie "Frozen" with the song Let It Go...the song Let Her Go by Passenger. My intuition whispered to me that I should let go of the things that were not meant for me.
It's true. I couldn't let 'it' go that easily though. The ride is fun sometimes, but most of the times its a waste of time. I'm talking about relationships and stuffs..
For many times, I thought I've let it go. But it came back and I just couldn't resist. I just prayed hard and surrendered everything to God. I knew that God has different ways of answering prayers. I may not understand it, but God is my only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment