Monday 8 December 2014

Wedding Prep

I've wanted to post some topics a few days ago but the internet was too damn slow. For several days, my family and I were busy preparing things for my sister's big day, end of this month.

So far, I've done some wedding bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids as well. I enjoy making those bouquets; at least I have some skills to do it. Being a teacher sometimes means being able to do everything. Who knows my students will ask me things that beyond my expectations. But, if I really don't know to answer or do whatever they ask, then I would have to learn to answer them. It's no big deal if a teacher doesn't know everything. But, it's best if we try to acquire some sort of knowledge. Be prepared. Plan ahead.

Ya, I'm supposed to talk about my sister's wedding prep...right. I hate to say that wedding preparation cost a lot of money. That's it, I've said it. If you wanted to have a perfect wedding then of course it does requires a lot of money. Well, it's a one-time-only-for-the-rest-of-your-life wedding celebration, so everything must be perfect for a lifetime memories.

But what's more important for a wedding couple is to have God in their marriage life. Amen.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously! Wedding preparations are hectic and sometimes confusing. We often shop what is not required and forget the most important to do's. So prior lists are essential. My friend is looking for one of the best event locations for her sister's spinster eve in a couple of weeks. Will help her decorations and finalizing other things too.

    ReplyDelete